Monday, August 22, 2011

Meet the Teacher Monday

*I love to add glitter to any project
*Mr. Sketch markers are the best when it comes to grading papers
*I love to create projects using all sorts of colors, and I love to display everything in my room (or in the hall) with lots of color
*My favorite way to teach reading is through the use of story books.  Last year I was able to co-teach, and we taught reading only through story books, and the students loved it!!!! (I love coming up with art projects, reading ideas, and writing lessons to incorporate into each story.)
*I use post-it notes on everything
*I also got rid of file folders, and store everything in white binders for each month, season and holiday

Hope you enjoy!  Blogging is new to me, and I am still learning how to post everything.  I just hope I will be able to share some of my ideas to help others, just like the help I have received through the wonderful blogs I have read this summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment